Tuesday 21 April 2020

Up coming Book

Hi everyone,

I'm going to share something exiting today with you.

A free preview of the Book
"The Bubble of Love",Beyond the Source
By A.D.Prodan

✒️At the beginning from nothing something came, and like from nothing up to now I realized. A Little light in time I dreamed, I rise, I want or I desire.
🔮Something mysterious and cold it felt, like now and why my heart does feel, why, who am I?
You like the moon watching me mysteriously and silent.
🧘‍♂️-I was thoughtless and aside.
-I have chosen to embrace you in my mind, in my thoughts and in my feelings.
But still I ask myself:
-Why have you chosen me?
🌀I am amazed of joy knowing that you, up there in this game you placed something that I didn’t know, a drop of light, to make me grow, to be and feel, I wonder still why me?
Today, this light of you, that comes into my state of being and, why I feel amazed, that you are my relief.
🌠Some rays like other day, that took me higher, to be, to feel and to believe.
Two happy spots filled with beautiful colors and dreams, into a graceful dance of joy.
⚠️*all rights reserved to the author(A.D.Prodan)2020

No comments:

Post a Comment